Run multiple boards on the same site. Teams or individuals can have their own boards to manage different projects.
- Use different boards for different teams, projects, workflows – all from a single site.
- Separate settings for each board allow total customization.
- Upload the plugin files to the `/wp-content/plugins/multiple-boards` directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Once the plugin is installed and activated, go to Kanban > Boards.
- Add as many boards as you need.
- Once boards are added, click “settings” next to each one, or go to Kanban > Settings and select the board you want to update.
- Visit your board, and you’ll see your boards in tabs across the top.
Release Date: June 5, 2017
- Added notice to switch to Kanban Pro.
- Wrapped a few untranslated strings.
Release Date: March 27, 2017
- Created new board copy flow.
- Updated board copying to include tasks and taskmeta.
Release Date: March 7, 2017
- Added multisite support.
Release Date: December 7, 2016
- Added support for moving tasks between boards.
Release Date: November 16, 2016
- Updated further for multisite support.
- Added ability to duplicate a board (without tasks, for now).
Release Date: November 1, 2016
- Removed board title.
- Switched to new updater.
- Added confirmation to delete button.
Release Date: September 14, 2016
- Fixed boards modal showing all boards.
- Changed board title to black and hidden behind board tabs.
- Removed slashes from board titles.
Release Date: September 6, 2016
- Fixed menu renaming issues.
- Updated readme.
Release Date: August 23, 2016
- Added fix to prevent saving boards with empty titles.
Release Date: August 12, 2016
- Introducing add-on license class, to normalize add-on license handling.
Release Date: July 2, 2016
- Fixed class not found bug.
Release date: June 29, 2016
- Updated license hook.
Release date: June 11, 2016
- Fixing licenses not saving bug.
Release date: June 10, 2016
- Initial release