Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Kanban,
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- In the search field type “Kanban” and click Search Plugins.
- Once you’ve found our plugin, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
- Download the plugin from the WordPress repo.
- Unzip the plugin file, and you’ll find a folder called “kanban”.
- Upload the folder to the “/wp-content/plugins” folder of your site. The path should be “/wp-content/plugins/kanban”.
The WordPress codex contains instructions on various methods of manual installation.